Due to expansion and restructuring, we are excited to be recruiting an Events Manager to join our management team looking after all events in our Parkgate Clubhouse.
These include Weddings, Corporate Lunches, Marquee Week, Conferences, Book Signing, Parties and more.
We are a modern, dynamic, ambitious company and are looking for someone who shares our values and can continue to grow with the business.
An ideal candidate will have a passion for leading a team, great customer service and a love for events and hospitality.
What you'll do -
- Manage events and events staff.
- Oversee Front of House in Café & Bistro
- Assist in managing the planning and preparation for all events.
- Create and deliver a culture of exceptional customer service
- Train staff to provide excellent service.
- Create effective rotas and quickly resolve conflicts to ensure all events are well staffed.
- Plan, implement and take part in promotional events.
- Maintain a fun, safe atmosphere for all.
- Identify training needs for team members and delivering 'on the job' training and developing to the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within the events sector
- A commitment to maintaining high standards
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Passion for events creating a fun working environment for team members and guests
- A fun-loving personality but with an eye for detail
- Legally able to work in the UK and must be over 18 years of age
- Available for both day and night shifts.
- Confident and outgoing
- Able to remain calm in a busy environment
What you’ll get –
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days a year holiday
- Free Club Membership
Closing date for Applications is Monday January 24th 2022
Please apply using the form below and attached a current CV.