We are excited to be recruiting a Head Chef / Catering Manager to join our team at our Parkgate Clubhouse.
You will be working across our 2 kitchens fulfilling a wide range of catering requirements from our Weekend daytime Bistro 1881, Our Grab & Go Take Away to catering for events & conferences. This is predominantly a daytime role, although we do also hold a number of bespoke evening dining events each year.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious chef to develop our F&B offering to become one of the best clubs in the North West.
What you’ll do –
- Plan, Create and deliver menus across all areas
- Control costings and GP.
- Stock control and ordering.
- Ensure the kitchen meets all regulations and food safety guidelines.
- Create and deliver a culture of exceptional food service
- Help recruit, select, develop and retain high calibre staff.
- Plan, implement and take part in promotional events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a supervisory role within a kitchen
- Ability to produce excellent high quality food
- A strong understanding of menu costing
- Ability to train and develop team members
- An understanding of stock control and controlling wastage
- Legally able to work in the UK and must be over 18 years of age
- Available for both weekday & weekend shifts with most shifts being concentrated around weekend daytime.
- Able to remain calm in a busy environment
What you’ll get –
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days a year holiday
- Free Club Membership
If you are ready for a new challenge in your career apply today.
Please apply using the form below and attached a current CV.