Join us this International Women's Day & try something new, remove the stigma around male dominated sports & be inspired by the women around you!
All the activities are free for female club members on Friday 8th March. We have limited spaces for each sport so please use the booking form below to book in.
All abilities are welcome!
- Bowls & Croquet (2PM) - learn how to play bowls & croquet with Sport Development Officer Emma. Already a keen player? bring your friends & get the competition going! Join us for coffee & cake afterwards in the Café.
- Tennis (4PM) - Raise your heart rate, keep fit & learn new skills in our cardio tennis session run by club coach Jack Coyle.
- Tag Rugby (5PM) - Compete in our very own mini Six Nations and get stuck in with our tag rugby tournament.
- Intro to Weightlifting (6PM) - Lifting weights can be intimidating, especially in a busy gym. Our intro to weightlifting session will be ran by a qualified PT, teaching you tips & tricks to get you feeling confident with lifting weights.
- Self defence class (6:45PM) - Led by 6 x world Kickboxing champion Sensei Lee Charles, this class is designed to teach you self defence skills, enabling you to feel confident and safe. Train with your friends, get fit & have fun!
Join us in the Members bar from 5pm onwards to enjoy a complimentary drink & celebrate the fantastic women that make The Neston Club.
Please fill in the form below to book onto one or more of the sessions on Friday 8th March 2024.